11/08/2007

Jon Anderson – Live in São Paulo 2004

Complete recording of a solo concert by Jon, with tha acoustic approach that is common in his solo shows. A long set-list, with several interesting versions to Yes songs.

Harmony Will Bring You
Long Distance Runaround
Bring On The Day
Yours Is No Disgrace
Don't Think Twice
State Of Independence
O'er (Boundaires)
Your Move
This Is (Buddah Song)
Soon
Richard
Sweet Dreams
Set Sail Communication (Piano Song)
The Revealing Science Of God
Old Song - Nous Sommes Du Soleil
Show Me
Deborah
I'll Find My Way Home
And You And I
White Buffalo
Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Italian Song
(bonus) Long Distance Runaround
(bonus) State Of Independence
(bonus) Roundabout
(bonus) With A Little Help From My Friends

Links on comments!

9 comments:

Martini said...

Part1
http://lix.in/32ea9f
Part2
http://lix.in/d716ac
Part3
http://lix.in/583a7f

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for the great new yes page. It looks like there is a wealth of interesting material there. I'm just having a little trouble opening the links and getting the music. It keeps sending me to a general LIX IN page, and then no further. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I was there and it was a night to remember. Jon sings beautifully. The gig were almost to perfection.

Engomado said...

Felicitaciones....excelente blog...un aporte

visita mi blog, hay cosas interesantes
progyotrasyerbas.blogspot.com

Saludos

Anonymous said...

thanks! please post more jon solo music!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of re-posting part 3?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes please reupload part 3!

Many thanks in advance.

Rodrigo Miranda said...

Please repost this album complete, all links off...

Unknown said...

Hi, could you please repost this show. I was there and I'd love to hear again. Thanks